St. Louis Cardinals

St. Louis Cardinals

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cardinals Baseball

Hey Guys,

News is really slow this time of year, so if there is anything you want me to write about just let me know.

I watched a great baseball movie the other day - The Final Season

If you haven't seen it, you should definitely take some time and watch it. It's a touching, true story about a small town high school baseball team in Iowa. It is also based on the life of Kent Stock, a lifelong Cardinals fan. If you aren't doing anything this weekend, rent it and watch it. If nothing else it will get you back into baseball mode right before camp opens!

They've got a countdown to Spring Training on the Cardinals home website. It's shaping up to be an exciting spring. The anthem of the day is "Carolina in My Mind" by James Taylor. Have a great weekend guys!

Jack

2 comments:

  1. Kent was kind enough to send me a copy of his book, where he details that season and other events in his life, including getting the movie made. I reviewed it over at my blog if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it. Was it widely publicized? I'll definitely have to check it out. Also, I just created a new Cardinals blog. I'd appreciate if you'd check it out - www.RedbirdReport.com.

    ReplyDelete